Enjoy a three-day, two-night stay in the picturesque French Riviera and VIP access to the 2010 Cannes International Film Festival (May 12-23), courtesy of the festival’s official beer partner Stella Artois. Survey the beautiful scenery and enjoy free meals at your hotel, Le Manoir de L’Etang, a 19th century manor house that was once home to Pablo Picasso. Then, travel to the festival in style with free transportation. Once there, get access to the festival’s red carpet, VIP events, select film screenings and the Stella Artois hospitality area!
One lucky grand-prize winner will receive a trip for two to the Cannes International Film Festival; value about $5000.
• Roundtrip airfare to Cannes
• Three-day, two-night accommodations with free meals at Le Manoir de L’Etang
• Access to the 2010 Cannes International Film Festival red carpet
• Access to select VIP events
• Tickets to select film screenings at the festival
• Access to the Stella Artois hospitality area at the festival
No purchase necessary.
*Sweepstakes open to residents of CT, NJ & NY who are 21+.* Sweepstakes begins at 10am ET on 4/7/10 and ends at 12a.m. ET on 4/18/10. To enter click here.
Leave a Comment
Bite of the Best encourages our readers to comment on and review any products that we write about. Please express your opinions in a mature and civil tone of voice. We will not post rude or otherwise inappropriate material on Bite of the Best. We look forward to your comments and reviews!