The food tours at the year’s festival (June 16 through the 30) showcase New Haven’s impressive culinary scene. You’ll meet the chefs and peek into their kitchens, watch demonstrations and sample house specialties.
• Vegetarian Voyage: Saturday, June 16 at 1:30pm, $40 includes Thali Too, Claire’s Corner Copia, Red Lentil
• Latin Flavors: Date/Time not yet announces is $40 and includes Ibiza, Geronimo, Oaxaca Kitchen
• The Downtowners: Saturday, June 30 at 1:30pm, $40 includes Hierloom, Union League Café, Zinc
• Past, Present & Future of Sushi: Thursday, June 21 at 5:30pm, $75 at Miya’s Sushi
• Poetry, Wine & Cheese: Tuesday, June 26 at 5:30pm, $35 is at Caseus Fromagerie & Bistro
• A Taste of Hong Kong: Wednesday, June 27 at 4pm, $25 is at the Royal Palace Chinese Restaurant
To get your reservations or learn more about these tours or other festival events,call 888-ART-IDEA or click here.
- bonnie – Give them a try, as they are both delicious and fun!
Rate This Product
Mouseover the crowns to highlight your rating and then click to record your rating. The rating shown is the average of all the user votes. You can only rate each product once.
Leave a Comment or Write a Review
Bite of the Best encourages our readers to comment on and review any products that we write about. Please express your opinions in a mature and civil tone of voice. We will not post rude or otherwise inappropriate material on Bite of the Best. We look forward to your comments and reviews!